Perfecting Your Pitch: A Musician's Marketing Workshop
Perfecting Your Pitch: A Marketing Workshop
- Are you a musician or band trying to expand your audience or book new gigs, but struggle to tell your story consistently?
- Are you a local venue trying to attract new patrons, but have hit a plateau?
- Are you just not sure where to start with marketing?
Join Liz Brigham who’s passionate about bringing her 15-year marketing career at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Jive Software, Timshel (the tech startup behind the Clinton 2016 Presidential campaign) and Morningstar to help expand the Veltway music scene for all music lovers.
Come to this 90 minute workshop at Friendly Coffee Lounge Monday, Dec. 9 from 7-8:30 where you’ll learn how to use a globally-tested storytelling framework to develop your pitch to expand your audience, get more gigs and lay the foundation for any marketing plan.
You’ll walk away with:
- A clear definition of who your audience is today and whom you’re trying to attract tomorrow
- Your elevator pitch in one sentence - Why you/your band/your venue, what you’re offering, and how you’re different
- A sample email to introduce yourself to other bands, venues, record labels, managers and/or potential listeners
- Understanding why your story is the most important piece you have to get right before you think about social media or spending any money on marketing channels
- Defining your audience
- Articulating your WHY
- Explaining your WHAT and HOW
- Putting it all together and Practicing
- a 3% processing fee has been added to the payment